Are you tired of searching high and low for a simple, effective communications strategy? Do you struggle to wade through the avalanche of PR ‘gurus’ offering conflicting advice online?
What if you had a step-by-step handbook that would guide you through the process of creating an exceptional strategy?
Strategic Communication: The Science Behind the Art is an essential guide to the techniques PR and Communications experts use to create award-winning campaigns.
- Master media relations – we interviewed eight journalists to find out what it is journalists really want in 2017
- Create hugely impactful campaigns using integrated media strategies that combine digital and traditional tactics
- Save THOUSANDS off your annual budget by learning to invest efficiently in media relations instead of over-paying for newswires
- Impress your Board with a deep knowledge of current best practices in the Public Relations industry
- Get an inside view of some of the most successful recent brand campaigns with case studies from Porsche, the UK’s NHS and Bio Oil.
This book calls on practitioners to make a choice: Hasty, predictable campaigns that tick boxes but never truly exceed expectations, or a more considered approach that accounts for a fully integrated strategic process.
Strategic Communication: The Science Behind the Art offers readers an insight into the current status of the Public Relations industry, and how those aspiring to success in the sector can differentiate themselves.
Top reader review on Amazon.com
- “There were some interesting case studies in there, particularly the Porsche one. The first two chapters mostly lay the groundwork, talking about best practices in the industry and reputation management. From then on, it’s more action-oriented with plenty of actionable tips and a strong argument for using the PESO model. Some good ideas on evaluation presented in the final chapter, though it’s a nut I don’t think anyone has quite cracked yet.”