The central principle of Inbound Marketing is that rather than pushing a message at consumers who may not be open to it (think cold calls, TV and print ads, billboards etc), you can attract them to you by providing interesting, useful or insightful content.
It’s widely considered to be more cost-effective and less intrusive than other forms of marketing.
- How to attract new clients, boost sales and generate qualified leads
- What types of content best suit your organisation and how to create them
- Advanced promotion tactics: Combining sophisticated email, social and SEO strategies to dramatically increase your web traffic
- How to define your audience and set the right goals
- Effective measurement and reporting: Showing the impact of your online content, email marketing and social media in real terms
- You’ll get a bunch bonus resources on the day to help you immediately implement what you’ve learned
- Participants get 30% all subsequent training courses in 2018
- It’s an excellent opportunity to network
- Tea, coffee & snacks will be provided